Arigto – unseen, untold, forgotten (Digital)
€11.00 – €14.00
On this record, Arigto tried to oppose conflicting and contradictory ideas, by taking inspiration from everyday objects and nature. They opened up for collaborations for the first time, including London based composer, sound artist, and experimental vocalist Yifeat Ziv, as well as Rotem Sherman, a studied composer from Tel Aviv adding in the beauty of the Hebrew language.
Distancing from distinct associations suggested by words, they try to let sounds create their own meaning. Altogether, the pallet of the record includes various destructed field recordings, human voices as well as conventional instruments.
- 1. Arigto She folds her hands and hopes that her beloved shadows don't devour her again
- 2. Arigto Contradictory truths
- 3. Arigto Is she dreaming this reality
- 4. Arigto Where will the dark begin does this light end
- 5. Arigto The antonym of gold
- 6. Arigto IOVE she won by giving up
- 7. Arigto Indifferent failure in three movements
- 8. Arigto From blight to burke
- 9. Arigto She tried to play a symphony with her distorted shadows
- 10. Arigto Her face coalesced in the masquerade
- 11. Arigto But this city is distorted this city is still an enemy (ovation)
- 12. Arigto She saw god watching through her window